Commercial Schedule of Dilapidation on Tunnel Road, Tunbridge Wells
DMP instructed on behalf of the Landlord to provide dilapidation protocol services at the end of their Tenants lease period.
The two storey office building located on Tunnel Road, Tunbridge Wells, was inspected both internally and externally. In addition, with the use of our aerial drone photography provided a comprehensive roof survey.
Dilapidation’s is an important part of the Commercial Landlord and Tenant end of lease process and one that DMP are more than happy to assist with. Do not forget that the other major aspect of commercial leases are the Incoming Schedule of Conditions prior to the uptake and signature of any lease for both landlord and tenant.
DMP can offer solutions for commercial lease of either Landlord or Tenant roles.
DMP CAN HELP WITH YOUR DILAPIDATIONS LIABILITY
We offer expert dilapidations advice at every stage of a lease term to both landlords and tenants. Specifically:
- Preparing terminal schedules of dilapidations
- Preparing interim schedules of dilapidations during lease terms
- Negotiating financial settlements for landlords and tenants on termination of a lease
- Monitoring lease expiry works for tenants
- Tendering, project managing repair and reinstatement works for tenants prior to lease end, or for landlords after expiry of the lease
- Preparing dilapidations assessment reports prior to new leases being granted or during the term of the lease
- Providing schedules of condition at lease commencement
- Dilapidations experience across all commercial asset classes
Most leases of commercial properties in the UK contain clauses obligating the tenant to repair, redecorate and reinstate alterations at the end of the term.
DMP are experienced providing initial dilapidation estimates, arrange a schedule/survey of dilapidations, advising tenants whether to carry out the works or negotiating the dilapidations claim.
Furthermore, our company offers a unique way of working, steering you through this complex process. Boasting experienced and qualified surveyors, DMP provide guidance for all commercial property types.
Contact DMP for free advice.