Planning APPROVED on 1960s Agricultural Building in Four Elms
DMP have recently secured full planning permission for conversion of former 1960s agricultural building to provide a two bedroom dwelling.
The building is part of the setting of a number of Grade II listed buildings on site including a 15th Century Medieval Hall House.
DMP have negotiated with the clients retained main contractor in order the proposed dwelling is completed in late 2024.
Works will involve:
- Installation of slate clay tiles with new rooflights following removal of Asbestos corrugated roofing sheets.
- Vertical and horizontal cladding to external walls.
- Full height glazing with retention of original sliding door internally.
- Installation of hardwood entrance door and double glazed aluminium windows.
- Installation of air source heat pump and underfloor heating.
DMP’s experience Architectural Technicians have prepared detailed external joinery details in order to satisfy Sevenoaks District Councils Conservation Officers concerns of the proposed works and the wider impact on the setting of the Grade II Listed farmhouse.
impressive planning “approved” success in 2023
Currently working across 13 different councils across London and Southeast, we are delighted to share that our planning success rates and approvals continue to rise.
Latest data taken from September 2022 to September 2023 illustrates an impressive 89% planning APPROVED success.
We are delighted to have maintained our high success rates from our last published results.
want to discuss a project?
Contact our team to discuss which professional service best suits your needs and to obtain a quote.
DMP has grown on the basis of repeat business. We believe in establishing strong relationships with our clients which develop into partnerships for the future.
Take a look at our client list, you’re in good company