Senior Building Surveyor – apply now!
We are excited to be recruiting for a Senior Building Surveyor to join our team based in Tunbridge Wells.
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Starting Salary: £45,000.00 to £55,000.00 per year
Additional benefits: car allowance, private healthcare insurance & excellent holiday
Undertake Building Surveying functions on site and within the office including but not to limited to:
- Condition Surveys
- Full Building Surveys
- Acquisition Surveys
- Dilapidation Inspections
- Measured Building Surveys
- Planning Applications
- Deliver the principles of quality and health & safety
- Prepare building regulation notes
- Have an understanding of Auto CAD software
- Maintain and promote DMP company standards and values
Qualifications and Requirements
- Candidate must have degree level qualification in Building Surveying
- Preferred to have 5 years experience within the industry
- Able to demonstrate a commitment to accuracy and professionalism.
- Must be a car owner – full UK Driving Licence will be required.
- Have mathematical ability and an understanding of the need for accuracy in all work.
- Display sound technical surveying knowledge demonstrating growing experience and ability.
- Be IT literate –A sound working knowledge of Microsoft Office and other software packages including Auto CAD and Sketch-up.
- An obvious ability to communicate, confident speaker, good report and letter writing skills
- Professional manner and smart appearance
- Ability to solve problems
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong negotiator
- Commercially aware
- Ability to build strong working relationships
- Self motivated and result orientated
- Good time management.
- Present a professional manner and outlook.
Email your CV to Mike.ORourke@dmp-llp.co.uk or Contact Us.
We look forward to hearing from you.