Terminal Dilapidations Concluded in Tunbridge Wells
Following on from our newsfeed on 30th March 2022, DMP are pleased to have achieved on behalf of longstanding client, final agreement in connection of Terminal Dilapidations between the landlord and tenant on a property in Tunbridge Wells.
During the negotiation period the landlord has completed significant repairs and redecoration of the building, including damp remediation works, which meant further protracted negotiations in order to reach a financial settlement.
At DMP we offer expert dilapidations advice at every stage of a lease term to both landlords and tenants. Specifically:
- Preparation of Photographic Schedule of Condition on lease commencement.
- Preparing terminal schedules of dilapidations.
- Preparing interim schedules of dilapidations during lease terms.
- Negotiating financial settlements for landlords and tenants on termination of a lease.
- Monitoring lease expiry works for tenants.
- Tendering, project managing repair and reinstatement works for tenants prior to lease end, or for landlords after expiry of the lease.
- Preparing dilapidations assessment reports prior to new leases being granted or during the term of the lease.
Want to Discuss a Project?
Contact our team to discuss which professional service best suits your needs and to obtain a quote.
DMP has grown based on repeat business. We believe in establishing strong relationships with our clients which develop into partnerships for the future. Look at our client list, you’re in good company!