We’re Hiring an Assistant Building Surveyor, New Year, New Job!
Due to expansion we are excited to be recruiting for an Assistant Building Surveyor to join our team based in Tunbridge Wells.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent,
Salary: £21,000 to £28,000 pa
Assist our surveyors on site and within the office undertaking a full range of tasks;
- Site Inspections
- Measured building surveys,
- Photographic schedules
- Lease plans
- Planning applications
- Deliver the principles of quality, health & safety and the environment within the project management environment.
- Prepare planning and building regulation drawings
- Prepare construction / detailed drawings
- Feasibility study
- as-built / identification drawings
- Education which reflects the construction industry, degree level
- Able to demonstrate a commitment to accuracy and professionalism
- Must be a car owner – full UK Driving Licence will be required
- Good time management
- Have mathematical ability and an understanding of the need for accuracy in all work.
- Have an obvious ability to communicate
- Display sound technical building surveying knowledge demonstrating growing experience and ability.
- Present a professional manner and outlook
- Be IT literate –A sound working knowledge of Microsoft Office and other software packages including Auto CAD and Sketch-up
- Have an understanding of Auto CAD software
- Maintain and promote DMP company standards and values
- An obvious ability to communicate
- Professional manner and smart appearance
- Ability to solve problems
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong negotiator
- Commercially aware
- Builder of strong working relationships
- Able to work alone or as part of a team
- Results orientated
- Confident speaker
- Clean driving licence – likely to have to do significant travel in the connection with duties
- Good report and letter writing skills
- Innovative and proactive
In addition, this role is a perfect opportunity for someone who is looking to complete or already working towards their RICS APC accreditation.
Apply by emailing your CV to: Mike.ORourke@dmp-llp.co.uk
To understand more about how we think, read some of our interesting projects. We look forward to hearing from you.